Thursday, September 23, 2004

I m back!!!!

hey hey! i m really back! haha. it feels really good to be typing away on my keyboard again.. sho sorrie to u john! haha. to all mugging all there, jia you k.. cos i finished my prelims! hee.

got a great greeat testimony to share.. will share on sat in cg den i put here k.. not to break all of ur surprise. finally prelims is over. haha. it jus doesnt feeel like it. yesterday went to watch 13 going on 30 with cecilia. it is not over yet u noe! the show is really nice, such a sweeeet show. oh n i bought jerry's album n boy, he is jus totally cuuttteee!!!!! haha. ask cecilia n she will noe wad i mean.

dun u just like my new blogskin? man, i m falling in love with it. n it is playing destiny's child emotion. quite nice lah, but i m looking for another song actually. yeeppp! any ideas?

that is all i guess. really like my new blog now. haha. anyway i will be back again, take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment