Thursday, October 20, 2005

just ranting

jus need to say some nonsense or sth. haha. my exams r coming! that is like a little bit the scary. haha. but well.. i m crossing my fingers hoping everything gonna be alright. i need to study very very very hard! xiao ting jia you..

recently jus dawned upon the topic bout the usefulness of studying chinese. interestingly when i was leaving my hse yest, met a guy who was asking for directions and happen to tok to him on the way to the mrt. was jus toking bout wad i was studying in.

well this is where wad i learn comes into play. about stereotyping. haha. cos the moment he heard chinese.. he was like !?!?!?!?!?!?! hhaha. den the next question is u wan to be a tcher? haha. and that is like abt everybody's reaction. so try not to ask me that question k.. it is really quite boring repeating my answer like for erm.. dunno how many times?? haha. jus kidding.

decided to write something intelluctual here so as to use my brains in a better way. seriously our society have been shaped in such a manner, esp the Singapore society that somehow business, management, sci and tech is better that arts and stuff. and singaporeans r kind of too realistic. i mean it is good to be realistic, but yet i feel that u still need to retain part of ur dream. n i guess i am jus a person who really goes after my dreams, regardless of my circumstances. i m pretty proud of that fact but maybe some will find that i m too unrealistic? haha. but i really wan to thank God for Pst's teachings that give me courage to pursue wad i wan to do. i remember when i told my tcher i m studying chi, den he ask me taking scholarship ah, den i say no. i jus wan to study lor. den he said wo you zhi qi. haha. zhi qi?? haha. perhaps. but if u look at it in another way, out of the box, it is jus that we r too trapped in the Singapore mentality. that u mus study wad is useful for ur future. i really believe that wadeva u study does not matter. becos if u r a thinker, a problem solver, an overcomer, u will soar and u will find ways to succeed in the society. dun be merely reduced to wad the society says u r ya?

and another thing is i m happy studying wad i m studying. n i want to have the spirit of excellence! to do the best that i can do.. so Holy Spirit.. help me. :)

love u Jesus every single day. *muacks*

No comments:

Post a Comment