Monday, August 18, 2008

i haven blogged for 15days. wad an achievement. haha.

it has been a wonderful wkend. meeting minorE ppl, i almost forgot how it felt like to be part of inferno. and i miss the ah-huatness in everybody, as usual, esp ah huat. lol. he's incredibly funny la. amazingly i sat thru the whole day, just a lil tired at the end.

a lot of things r happening. it's the "happening" season. but my heart has never felt this peaceful.

had a wonderful time of fellowship with pst, vic, von, meiyan and the ldrs. it was amazing. i love the fellowship, and i went home, with a big smile on my face.

and i wonder, God wad have i done, that u place such amazing ppl and leaders in my life.

truly, i was so happy. i love my leaders. really.

finally told meiyan sth that is in my heart.

it has been running thru my mind. a little too much. haha. so i m glad i said it.

and i really appreciate the smile. it feels good to have support.

but for now, it's time to focus.

i did nth for one whole day. goodness gracious.

it's really really time, to discipline myself, and do GREAT things, for thy kingdom.

love you!!!!!! like never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment