Sunday, November 16, 2008

a little battle-weary. though it seems like everything is ok, i felt like i fought such a tough battle this week.

just a little tired.

the God I know
righteous and holy
the God i know
faithful and true
the God i know
my tower of refuge
hearts are healed
Christ revealed

the God i know
light of the city
the God i know
strengthens the weak
the God i know
Your heart beats within me
as You are, so are we

the church He knows
righteous and holy
the church He knows
faithful and true
the church He knows
a tower of refuge
hearts are healed
Christ revealed

the church He knows
light of the city
the church He knows
strengthens the weak
the church He knows
is strong and mighty
as He is, so are we

battles after battles. i'm just a little tired, a little weary, a little worn out, and feeling a little alone.
talked to many many ppl this week. encouragement and affirmation.
i felt that i needed it too.

a fren said that my blog seems so emo. sorry but this is a channel to vent my frustration and problems. sometimes i just nd to blog to let it out.

when i heard this song yest, i was abt to weep. it was the cry of my heart, especially for these 2 weeks. carrying that burden.

when he called, i felt that it just din matter anymore. really.

tears flowed, and flowed, and flowed.

let the weak say, i am strong.

on a more positive note, i know it's going to be great next wk. and i noe, battles tell me, that my breakthrough is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment