Thursday, May 21, 2009

some people said that blogging is therapeutic. i am trying it to see if it really is. recently, i'm looking for a way to destress. or maybe not recently la. haha. just need to do sth to get away from the buzzzzzzzzzz.

sorry for the lack of updates and the speaking in unknown languages.

ANYWAY.

we had an awesome time w Pst Kong today. I was really blown away by what he shared, and God really spoke into my heart.

The authority that Pst carries. is so amazing.

and whatever that i'm going thru in this season, God really showed me.

Pst said, that in his early twenties, he was constantly seeking God regarding the call of God upon his life.

He spoke abt being a bondservant, who will willingly lay down everything.

He said there is a moving, and there is also a moment.

You know at the end of it all, i wept and wept and wept.
we sang that song, we wholly follow you.
i was brought back to that place, 10 yrs ago, where i knelt down before Him, sang the same song and said, God i wholly follow you.
and once again He asked, will you?
with tears flowing down my cheeks, i cried, saying, I will.
Jesus, I really do love You.
and He reminded me of what He told me.
that one day, just like Peter, i might be brought to places i dun wan to go.
but that day will come, when you're all living for the Lord.
it's all abt Him.

so, r u willing to lay down?
r u willing to sacrifice?
r u willing to be separated?
r u willing to do all that He wants you to do?
r u willing to be a bondservant?

No comments:

Post a Comment