Wednesday, January 27, 2010

a whole new world

some have asked me, how is life like now that you are attached…?

i had a feeling, before i was attached, that getting attached will change my life. and it did. radically did. :)

on day 13, my bf gave me a present for our 2weeks anniversary.

it’s a musical box that plays a whole new world.

and it does sum up my life now.

u do start living your life radically differently…

and nowadays, i started realising people ard me are getting married.

so what does that mean?

i feel like i have grown up.

when my lunches revolve around topics of flats and marriages and bridal gown.

not to mention a good friend who is getting married at the end of this year. (which reminds, i need to lose weight to look good for her wedding. lol. )

isn’t this a whole new world?

the excitements, irony and progress of life.

i’m growing up.

the 24th year is quite a journey already.

promise… updates on THE story soon. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment