Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 2 in Kaohsiung

Came back to hotel and skyped with dear and slept at 2 plus am, praying that my nose will be ok the next day.

Pulled myself our of bed at 8 plus am for breakfast with Pst Stephen.

That was so fun! Pst Stephen had been in ministry for so long and he shared with me very exciting stories… about his salvation, his life, CHC in earlier days, his relationship with Pst Kong. I loooovvveeeee it. Had lots of fun talking to him and hearing from him. I m excited about the meetings already.

Signing off now, going to take some rest, work, till the first meeting tonight.

:))))) excited.

thoughts of the day: God is really in control. He is somehow so in control in ways we do not know. Sometimes we try too hard to help him, we need to learn to trust and be led. :)

byeeeee peeeepppppssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment