Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ps 84

God answered my cry today.

Not during the BS, not because someone spoke to me, not when i prayed, but just through the simple sharing of one, of how God reminded her of a verse. and it blessed me so much.

Ps 84:5-7

Blessed is the man whose strength is in You,
         Whose heart is set on pilgrimage.
 As they pass through the Valley of Baca,
         They make it a spring;
         The rain also covers it with pools.
They go from strength to strength;
Each one appears before God in Zion.

I don’t know how to tell you, how much this verse actually speaks to me. but every part of these 3 verses speak right into my situation.

I m blessed.

My strength is in God.

My heart is set on pilgrimage, till i come to the place that He wants me to be.

The Valley of Baca is not a permanent place, it’s a place that we pass through.

When i pass through it, with my great attitude, i will make it a spring.

The rain of the Holy Spirit will overflow the valley of Baca with blessings.

I will go from strength to strength.

And I will appear before God in Zion, blameless.

When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment