Saturday, July 06, 2013

He restores my soul

Pst mike came and in this last day, he talked about us restoring our souls. And I felt it struck a chord in me. Life has become so busy and hectic, that sometimes I just cannot take time to restore my soul.. Or rather.. I dunno what it takes for my soul to be restored. Maybe I should really pray n ask God to show me... 

Whenever life and ministry get overwhelming, I find myself withdrawing and wishing I don't have to do anything. I just hide. And right at this moment, I'm so desperate for a getaway. To the point that tears will well up in my eyes when I think about it, because I need a break so much. 

The rest of this year looks so overwhelming that I feel tired just to think about it.. When bern interviewed Pst, he said this... He lives one day at a time. I think I just have to learn that... 

And I do want to get away so badly... 

No comments:

Post a Comment