Thursday, August 14, 2014

Toddlers

Jaime is turning 19 months in a few days' time.

I was just visiting a friend last friday who had just given birth, and it truly blows me away how my teeny weeny tiny little baby has now grown to be so tall, so big, so intelligent, responsive and expressive.

Posting up a photo to record her moments.


She has now grown in her motor skills so she's learning to pick up a few things at the same time.

Long gone are the days when she is satisfied with just one thing in one hand, now she can manage about 3 items in both hands.

but the funniest? she was in Guardian on Monday and she insisted of holding 5 boxes of sweets and both hands and stuck them so close to her chest!

It was absolutely adorable and everyone who saw it had a good laugh.

I love u so much baby! U brighten up my life so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment