Thursday, August 26, 2004

com crashed!

:( my com crashed on me!!!! sobz sobz. my com is not working anymore. haix. wanted to blog but din manage to. so sad!! haix. haha.

anyway, yesterday had a good time sleeping at home, despite my prelims jus being round the corner, to quote Mr Ang. haha. haix. no guitar and no com, xiaoting is deprived of music in my life. haha. but since tuesday i really had a good sleep, n i m so glad about that. rested well. hee. God gives His beloved sleep. This morning had prayer meeting.. man, was the presence of God strong, i jus simply love Him u noe.. yepppppp! haha. feeling really happy now.

but there is sumtin sad. i have 40 chaps of chinese to finish.. erm.. how to finish? but i m beginning to feel like i m part of the prelim mugging mood liao.. so quite good lah.. start to study a bit and starting my revision abit too.

got my financial breakthru! God is such a great God u noe.. yepp! haha. den i can fulfil my missions fund. i m just so elated!

everybody......

it's countdown to prelims!

No comments:

Post a Comment