Monday, August 02, 2004

God is a good God!

my God is a good good god.. haha. u noe wad? i never thot that it would come true liddat. n so fast? i remembered God told me that this yr it will come to pass. i prayed for it, hoped for it, but! wow! u mean it is coming to pass!?!?!?! haha. i still cant believe it.. i remembered when i first knew, my question was how can God be so good to me? n it went well. superbly well. yep yep..

my prelims is coming soon. to be exact, in 1 months' time. haha. coincidentally on 2/9. i really need to start mugging. but there r so many things going on.. n i pray God will enlarge my capacity that i may be able to do more things. in the midst of exams.

yesterday service was great! acty i thot i din need to go down for the altar call n God keep telling me to go. haha. yah.. n i went. man.. it feels so great to cry everything out in the arms of God.. i think everything have been hidden n buried inside. but when i jus begin to cry n cry n cry.. i feel everything pouring out. n thanx to that cgl who prayed for me. ;) she spoke a great word!

it's mugging time!

No comments:

Post a Comment