Thursday, July 29, 2004

i feeling a bit frustrated now. doing normal distribution n i just simply cant get to the answer. Urgh. So frustrated! haix.

but anyway, jus wanna blog about my birthday. really feel blessed this birthday!
first of all, special thanx to..

1. Ailing! for buying me Daily Encounters with God. hee. God is good.. cos i was thinking of having that.;)

2. Fi! for celebrating my birthday with me n buying me First Samuel.. u noe wad? i will learn to be a woman after God's own heart.

3. Helen ahma lu jing.. for the presents.. i really like it! thanx!

4. xueqi.. for bringing me flowers on that day.. haha. though it was a bit inconvenient, but it was really nice, n it brightened up my day!

5. wei biao.. for the book. thanx for the effort.. n i really like guo bao kun u noe.. haha. really really..

5. Hoi fai n soon kiat.. for the trucker cap.. ;)

6. all those who msg me n wish me happy birthday n all those who celebrated my birthday.. ;)

7. xian liang.. for teaching me a lesson on life to kick off my 18th birthday

really feel an expectancy. God is really moving working. Oh! 2 more pple in HC city harvest family.. Praise the Lord!!! yep.. n i feel that God is moving in me n thru in this coming 18th year..

let's keep on keeping on!

No comments:

Post a Comment