Tuesday, July 13, 2004

not-so-good results

haix haix. yesterday got back my phy paper 2. hmm. not so good results u noe. was feeling a little discouraged. haha. that was the hardest i studied for all my subjects. yet it was only a pass. but it is okie lah. we mus always be contented. i will try harder and study harder the next time! yeppP! haha.

yesterday watched the LAst Samurai in school. Nice show. haha. u noe wad? after i watched the show, realised sumtin. the Samurai displayed such discipline in their lives becos they had a cause to live for. All their lives it revolves ard that cause. I have a cause too! and i want to live my life the way they live it for their cause. They lived for their cause and died for their cause.

sumtin tom cruise said at the end of the show.
The king asked him about katsumoto.
King: Tell me how he died.
Algren: I will tell you how he lived.

WowWowWowWow.. that was how i felt deep inside me. I will one day want to die liddat, with a legacy behind. That pple will say i will tell u how she lived.

one more thingy.. haha. ailing is really different! toking to her on sun n mon. wow. she said such shocking things. not shocking acty. maybe i shld say amazing. u go gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment