Monday, July 12, 2004

hee. new blog.

inspired by ailing. i created a new blog! haha. thought that it is a great tool for us to keep in contact yah.. hahahaha. today school starts again. hmm.. I was inspired by mengru about wad she said, y not talk about God in 80% of ur conversations instead of talking about everything else except Him?

Let me make my sch my mission field.

Something on my mind.. Was i too harsh with him or not? GeeZ.

one more thing, Sis rina emailed me and she told me about being excellent in the things that i do. cos i handed in my stuff late and she told me we really need to have the spirit of excellence. to tell u the truth, that convicted me big time.

yep yep.. looking forward to a great day yah, getting back my results. God is with me!

oops, one more thingy. This is especially for Cecilia k..

Dear gal,
Bad things happen to good people. But in it all, God is in control. Keep ur eyes on Him okie.. Take lots of care.

HAha. It seems like i have so much to say. One more thingy is that PATRICIA is leaving S'pore today. Hopefully I can send her off. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment