Friday, July 29, 2005

hello!

haha. i intended to blog yesterday cos it was my birthday! but well.. i had such a great time that i was jus too tired to blog. hee.

okie.. acknowledgements to the pple who made my day..

1. my beloved members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my the thot of u guys put a big grin on my face.. not the surprise at the esplanade, or the big box or anything else.. but it was the me discovering the surprise that was the most fun of it all! ahahaha. gee.. i m so sorrie that i foiled ur plan.. haha. next time i will try very hard not to be intelligent okie? hee. but anyway.. u guys REALLY MADE MY DAY! haha. i seriously cant think of a better way to celebrate my birthday. n in advance.. thanx for the ADIDAS JACKET! hahahahaha.
special mentions to ying and eugene. the "ceo"s of xiaoting proj. and yiwen who came all the way!

2. jc cluster :)
hey u guys r really awesome. thanx for celebrating my bday and putting a smile on my face and being such a fun n sporty group to lead! i enjoyed every minute with all of u.. i promised u i will get a v cam to record down the NGE square AN square! haha. n N-O-R-T-H i say N-O-R-T-H! n.. erm too many to name.

got to go for lecture. later i will continue k.. bye! btw now in ntu library! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment