Saturday, July 30, 2005

and to continue from my previous post.

3. qi n ce. :)
thanx for coming out n watch a movie with me becos i wanted to and thanx for being my frens. one of the greatest gifts God has given me is the both of you! i m glad we r all 19, loving n serving Jesus. love u guys lots.. n i absolutely love that wallet. but love ur company even more.

4. all who wished me happy birthday!

seriously, i feel so loved on my birthday. n God told me that He is not the only one who loves me.. there r so many out there who also love me. haha.

Lord.. this year i pray You teach me how to come in and how to go out.. how to lead and how to be led.. how to love and how to be loved.. how to serve.. how to give.. how to live.

Let this be a yr marked by Your presence, power and love.

Let this be a yr that i lean on Your presence.

Let this be a yr that i love You, more than i ever loved You before Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment