Thursday, August 04, 2005

thank you..

this is a bit overdated. but well it is really a 'thank you' entry for my members who really put it a lot of effort for my birthday.

to my dearest cg.. my favourite gp of pple in the world! (i think, haha)
guys thanx for celebrating my birthday.. for the efforts u guys put in.. for the brainstorming.. and everything.

it has been a priveilege and it always will be ur cgl.. to lead such a great bunch of pple like u. though i had my share of frustrations and worries(though i try not to) for all of u, it has been a great joy leading all of you and see all of u growing in God. u've been thru trials and testings.. and i see each and everyone of u grow. and really.. it put great joy in my heart.

i know that some of u guys really get scolded by me and stuff.. and there r times that i get angry, but i wan u to noe that i always always love all of u.

and let's us as a cell group go up to the next level.. being mature sons of God.. walking in the Spirit and getting to know God even more. Let us arise and go up the next level..

thank you for being my members. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment