Friday, December 30, 2005

here i m. back again.

okie. i m back again. trying to blog bout some stuff bout this yr. it is realli weird. cos tdy is the 30th of dec n i jus cant feel in any way wanting to think bout my yr again or reflecting on wad happen or wanting to set new goals for the new yr. there r still issues not resolved. gee.

realli. there isnt at all a mood that i m stepping into the new yr.

this yr was a yr full of challenges. i once wondered n thot.. wad issit like to be Pst? when u faced opposition frm the devil all the time. before i became a cgl, my life was still pretty okie. of cos there r challenges here n there. but man.. i dunno wad r challenges until i became a cgl.

this was a yr of ups n downs, highs n lows. but sth that was consistent was that i grew. i realli did. grew to be more mature.. and to quote sis meiyan, she said u will learn to grow stronger emotionally. i did. spiritually i grew. n grew closer to God than i nv did before. well typing it till here.. i realli do feel.. this has been a great yr after all.

many times i will be full of not-so-happiness.. thinking.. huh y is this like this n that like that n stuff.. but suddenly at the end of this yr, i jus realised, instead of being so discontented, i was really thank God for the things in my life. n here is wad i can thank God for...

1. i thank God that this is my 10th yr in chc. n in my 10th yr, he chose to raise me up as a cgl. it has been a priveilege to serve Him, to change lives, to touch lives n to help His people grow. thank you for making me a leader.

2. i thank God for my leaders. for Pst YK and for sis meiyan. for pastor always being so inspiring and motivating. that enable me to always dream bigger dreams for Him. n thank God a dozen dozen lot for sis meiyan. for her wisdom n her advice always. for her listening ear. for her understanding n knowing-me-so-well. for her encouragement when i m down. for jus being my leader n teaching me how to become better. thank God for her.

3. i thank God for my members. for a gp of pple who love God n pple. who nv fail to inspire me n to cheer me on with their love n passion for the lost n their sch. they r one of the greatest pple u can ever lead. no doubt they have their weaknesses.. but yet like Jesus, i will learn to see them thru my eyes of faith. believing that they will be like the 12 disciples, one day, turning their world upside down for God.. and they r already starting to do that.

4. i thank God for frens. for good godly frens. i noe that i can be so noisy n nonsensical at times. but God placed pple in life who love me n put up with me and always there when i feel like i m so alone. thank God for good frens!

5. thank God for the doors He has opened to me. for working in chec. for teaching in AHS n DHS. for going to taiwan with pst YK. those were experiences i treasure frm the bottom of my heart. i have learnt so much this past yr jus by working alone. and my missionary trip was this yr.

6. i thank God for His provision. that God provided for me. always. n He blessed me so that i can be a blessing. and that He brought me to ISrael and opened my eyes to the Holy Land. wad a priveilege.

7. i thank God for growth. that He has grown my cg, brought in pple n changed lives. and we will continue to grow.

8. i thank God for good results. in hwa chong n in ntu. that He has blessed me to do well.

9. i thank God for city harvest and our senior pst. that God has placed me in a great church so that i can do great things for Him. and our pst who loves us so much n sacrificed so much for us. words cannot express my gratitude.

10. one last thing.. i thank God for Him. that He has always been there in my life. He has never left me nor forsook me. jus like He promised. n He is always standing by me, loving me, encouraging me. every time i m down, He will be there to say xiaoting it is okie, u can do it. with me, all things r possible. when i feel lonely, He will be there. saying i m with u always, even to the end of the age.

God, words alone realli cannot express my gratitude towards u. You have been amazing to me. i know that there r times that i let u down, days when i allow the devil to step over me, days o jus refused to get up n move on. but i wan to thank You for believing in me right from the beginning. that You trusted me enough to take care n allowed me to be a shepherd to ur pple. When i m down, u were always there, right by my side, cheering me on. i m who i m tdy becos of You. n i stay standing right here becos of You. all that i have done is not by my own strength. thank You for enabling me.

love ya lots lots lots lots lots. i love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment