Friday, December 30, 2005

last cg meeting of the yr

tdy was my first thanksgiving cg meeting that i took.thank God that the end is always greater than the beginning and i m happy at how the cg ended. it jus feels a bit weird cos this time i m conducting it.this yr it is different. but it was a great great thanksgiving. (: i enjoyed myself totally. frm the games to the cgm to the video and the bbq.

acty i m not realli in a mood to blog. but i really wanna thank my cg. so here u r.

i realli liked the video. came home n watched it n laughed my head off. n yeah i saw that break dance. haah. it was realli hilarious. no kidding. guys thanx for loving me despite those many times u were scolded by me.. and putting up with ur cgl's craziness at times.

i dunno how to continue. too tired. another time maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment