Monday, April 17, 2006

easter sunday

easter came. n easter left. i always look forward to every easter. n this yr.. once again, they used peter and judas. and i always liked the story of peter. of his repentance. he always reminds me that though i m imperfect, God can still use me. and that story of reconciliation nv fails to move me to tears.

God loves me! and i m incredibly grateful for that. God touched me! and i m eternally appreciative of that. God changed me! and words cant express my love for Him. He did so many things in my life and He is still doing. (:

Daddy, thank u for loving me when i feel unloved.
Thank u for believing in me when i could not believe in myself.
Thank u for giving me the strength n courage to move on.
Thank u for forgiving me when i felt so dirty with sin.
Thank u for telling me "ger it is okie"
Thank u for being there for me each time.
Thank u for not giving up on me though i made so many mistakes.
Thank u for my destiny n calling in u.
Thank u for dying for me 2000 yrs ago. on Good friday.

and for that, my life is urs, to take, to use, to teach how to live.

i exchange it for sth more.

No comments:

Post a Comment