Thursday, April 27, 2006

rantings.

i have tons of thoughts running thru my mind but nothing is realli clicking n working. stop pushing the buttons xiaoting.

as i have always said, and i probably shld say less of this. i love to think. and at some point of my life, i will always look at my life and think. wad issit that i wan? on some nights i will lie on my bed, staring n stoning, asking myself, ting.. wad do u wan?

it is so amazing how God works in beautiful ways. God teach me to believe u for the BEST things.

was just reading my sis' thesis. realised sth that we realli have a lot in common. it is amazing how both of us grew up in entirely different envts yet both of us grew up with a big love for chinese. and she was writing a thesis bout some movies bout WW2. and the bigger coincidence is. she loves history just like me. man. when i was reading that thingy.. i felt so... dunno how to describe.

right now, i m left with 2 papers. n i feel so relaxed. yet i dun feel like sticking mysself in front of the tv. i realli kinda hate it. nor do i wan to sit infront of this com the whole night. and i keep asking myself. xt. wad do u wan for ur future.. for ur life???

u noe wad? this is wad i wan.

i wan to live my life the way God wants me to live it.
i wan to see my dreams n visions coming to pass.
i wan my cg to breakthru.
i wan to live every single min of my life to the fullest.
i dun wan to waste my life away!!! i cant stand that!
i wanna gain more knowledge, noe more things.
i wanna make more disciples for Him.

God fill me fill me fill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment