Tuesday, June 12, 2007

hello

haha. it's been a while i blogged. i thot it has been a really long time, only to realise it's only 2 weeks. but 2 weeks it's enough. after you've been through emerge, it's as if like one year has passed or sth, because so many things have happened and your life is so transformed!!!

this year's emerge, as usual, has been tremendous. it is as tremendous as usual, yet it is not as usual, because this year it is bigger, greater and better! God has been really good, so just some updates for u.

well first of all, this yr my dream came to pass and i made it to the finals of word power. it's an ordeal, ask all my frens the turmoil i went thru.. haha. nah just kidding. but we really almost din make it.. so.. thank you Jesus! we got second.. ((: so all thanks to jeremy and annie. i love u guys lots. u guys are great team members. annie i m so proud of you that you noe that verse.. and yes jeremy, u really have worked hard and earned ur keep. haaha. you make me look good being ur team member. (:

secondly, sun was back. celebrated her birthday. heard liu geng hong sing. (((: and propose at the same time.

thirdly, i met a bunch of pple that rox. the ntu pple!!!! yah and *** will say he is so surprised to see this. *** was surprised to see me at bbq.. haaah. so that is me la.. the girl who is totally not in tune with ntu.. nah just kidding. knowing them was a pleasant surprise God brought into my life. they are really funny pple tat light up my life. you guys rox..!

last but not least, God came, moved, touched and did a new work.

God, just wan to say thank you for moving once again. words cannot describe how i feel. thank you for loving me, forgiving me and always giving me a second chance. thank you for the call. thank you for being willing to use me.

i want to treasure this forever. this call you have given. this family you have placed in. these friends that are so precious.

i love my life, my cg, my church, my frens, my family, MY GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment