Monday, March 02, 2009

i feel that i m shortchanging my readers, if i do not pen this down. haha.

was just reading my blog, and i mentioned, how God really answered my prayers the other time.

well on fri night, i was toking to MY about this long-time dream of mine, that i thought would take a while to come to pass.

u wun believe it. i was just thinking.. how nice it would be if i can ...... (do this thing)

and the next day, i had a God-encounter in church with one of the most amazing ppl i know.

i know, it almost felt like a dream.

and this amazing person offered me a chance, to fulfill this long-time dream of mine.

and my jaws dropped. when she told me, i asked her,

"u mean i really can????"

and she said," OF COURSE!!!"

and so, i m ever closer, to what He has called me to.

it's so amazing, that there's no other words to describe it.

sometimes i feel like i m not living on earth anymore.

because it feels like heaven.

and u must be wondering, xiaoting wad r u toking abt?

you will see it, if u get a chance. haha. VERY VERY SOON!!

exciting!~

and i can only say.

my God is so good. like wad this person shared with me, we're nothing without Him.

and i know, without You, all this would not have been possible.

thank You for hearing, and answering, yet once again. love you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment