Tuesday, June 09, 2009

actually, i wish i can tell u all that i'm feeling in my heart. so much has happened and my life zooms past me so fast that it's hard even to update and talk about what's happening.

but amazing thing is how God's promises never fail, and it just simply comes true, supernaturally.

sometimes i will pinch myself, and wonder if i'm in a dream. things have happened so fast that i don't have time to stop and think, and wonder and ponder, how amazing my God has been.

one of the things that touched me in a BIG way was mini-emerge. i sat there telling God, i want to be the next generation. Yest pastor prayed for the youth again. and i told myself again, yes i want to rise up and be that next generation.

今天听到的歌曲,真的感动了我。

祷告时,我对祂说,我要献上完全的我,换上完全的袮。

我要成为你的器皿。

最近,对这个字情有独钟。器皿。

it has been amazing, working with different people, experiencing different things, and building new friendships.

thank God for the chance, to work with great leaders, that's always something i can learn.

God never promised an easy journey, but He promised adventure.

I'm excited.

told myself. "ting, give you 4 months. to go there n make it."

not that everything will stop aft that, but i will really run these 4 mths. take stock aft that, and run again. u go girl, and be unstoppable. (:

i love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment