Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the case of the missing iphone

because i am so unwilling to repeat my story for 1,000,000 times, i have decided to tell u the story.

i call it. the case of the missing iphone.

for ur information, i did not just change my phone.

yes i belong to the berry clan now, because i lost my iphone.

and so here the story goes.

On Sunday, my cg went to tamp mac for fellowship, and i went to the toilet, holding only my iphone.

i left it on the ledge above the toilet bowl (i always do that and always rem to take. but now i have a phobia)

and i walked out w/o taking my phone.

while i was washing my hand, due to the small size of the toilet, a lady opened the door and bumped into me.

and i walked out, and was searching my bag for my phone, and din find it.

i turned ard facing the toilet, thinking, oh no i left it there!

i saw the lady walk out, and i thot, would she have taken the phone. the next thought was, no la she seems too nice.

and she looked at me in the eye and walked out of MacDonalds.

i ran to the toilet and could not find it, and still not believing that she took it, i ran back to my bag and really could not find it. and realised, yes she took it.

dun ask me y am i so naive. i dunno.

and the funniest thing was, we ran all ard tamp looking for the lady in pink.

and we could not find her.

my member called my phone, and it was in the lady’s bag and she accidentally picked it up. as in she din press it, but it was picked up.

and thus, we could hear her walking, stopping, crossing the road, taking the bus and going home and talking to her family member abt the phone.

before my phone was switched off, or maybe it died cos of low batt.

now after hearing this sad story, could u bow ur head tog with me, and observe a moment of silence for my apple.

and also say a silent prayer, that it might miraculously come back to me.

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment