Saturday, December 12, 2009

EOY

we are coming to an end of 2009, and what a yr it has been.

the word “adventurous” would not have suffice, and i m just grateful for all that He has done in my life.

many ppl alr had their appreciations, which i haven had mine. think we r going to have a blast. :)

learning patience, and to trust and lean on Him all the way.

it is really not easy, but He taught me, it’s not just the destination, but also the journey that matters.

and i wouldn’t exchange anything for it.

still learning, griping and groping.

and seeking Your will and dream in my life.

many times i get ahead of myself (and Him) for that matter, and many times i m so tempted to take things in my own hands.

but i m always reminded of Ishmael. I dun want to have an Ishmael, i want to have my isaac.

and because of that, i m willing to wait, toil, and develop the fruit of patience in my life.

God, teach me. and show me your way.

i know my Isaac is coming in due time. :)

1 comment: