Friday, December 04, 2009

retreat 2009

when our first prayer meeting started with Pst Kong, I already felt 受宠若惊,not to mention that Pst actually brought us for a retreat, 4 days 3 nights.

if you ask me, what are your takeaways from the camp?

it’s so difficult telling you, because there are many things, but something i know for sure, God has done a work in my life and spirit.

And this work is unexplainable, but somehow i feel, i am taken up to the next level.

“Imitate me, as I imitate Christ.”

In every few generations, God raises up men and women that will change the history of the world.

And he is such an example to us all.

工欲善其事,必先利其器。

sharpen ur axe.

in every single way, in every single time possible.

reach out into the mind of God, and bring down the kingdom here onto this earth.

thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment