Thursday, February 11, 2010

i heart my bf

i dun intentionally come up here to just rave about it.. but i thought he deserves a post of credits. haha.

yesterday there was no zone meeting, so we left work looking for a place for dinner, and i suddenly recalled that the shoes that i really wanted had a branch in bugis. Dear mentioned that he wanted to buy me a pair of shoes, so we went to check it out.

can i tell you.. i love the wedges there so much!!! (the shop is trois-inch i think) and i fell in love with the pretty pretty wedges!!! so i tried them on and was having a hard time deciding which one, when my dear said, let’s get both of them.

HE BOUGHT ME 2 PAIRS OF WEDGES AT ONE GO.

mind you, the shoes there r not cheap, they r the most expensive wedges i now own, even more expensive than my pedro’s.

I HEART MY BF.

and he is always there for me, and would readily be there when i need him.

baby, thank you for everything.

for your love, generosity, for ur presence always and for being my pillar of support.

it’s an awesome privilege to be ur gf.

so….. LOVE YOU LOTSSSSSSSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment