Monday, February 01, 2010

it’s worth the wait

received a msg from a fren, telling me how amazed she is by my love story.

i was instantly reminded, what God told me last year, that I have sown and sacrificed for years.

And this is a result, of all the sacrifice and obedience.

I rem that i always tell people this story.

A little girl went to the market one day, and saw a pearl necklace she really liked.

She saved up for it, and on her birthday, her grandma gave her 1 pound, and she was able to buy the necklace.

She loved her necklace so much, and wore it everywhere she went and took good care of it.

One day before she went to bed, her daddy came to her, and asked, do you love me honey?

She said, yes daddy i love you.

Her daddy asked again, would you give me anything i want?

She hesitantly said, yes i think so.

Daddy: Would you give me your pearl necklace?

Girl: Daddy… anything but that pearl necklace.

Daddy: Girl. do you love me?

Girl: Daddy… i do love you.

Daddy: then would you give me your pearl necklace?

With tears in her eyes, she slowly took off her pearl necklace, n placed it in her dad’s hands.

Girl: Yes daddy, because i love you…

With a smile on his face, daddy took out something.

A real pearl necklace.

It always reminds me of my life.

the many things i have laid down… God is putting back in my hands.

multiplied many times and running over.

God.. love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment