Sunday, August 08, 2010

the ups (and downs) of life

cannot recall when was the last time i was so stretched.

in times like this, i am always amazed when i look at the leaders around me, especially the different pastors and all, how on earth do they manage???

it was a long day, been some time since I have done things like that, but it’s good cos i m stepping out of my comfort zone. am tremendously encouraged by the sermon I preached. how, when we step out of our comfort zone, and get involved, somehow, we will see miracles, and the glory of God manifested in our lives.

Yes we can. because all things work together for the good of those who love Him.

in times like this, i am awfully thankful to God for my boyfriend, the one i can always run to in times of need. at the end of the day, no matter what i face, i know i can run to him, and it seems that everything will be ok. he is my pillar of support. God given. Not that i don’t need God la, but sometimes God work through people with skin on. hahaha.

and of course, i am awfully grateful to God, because He is the anchor of my soul. He is my hope. He is the one i can hang on to, and i know because of Him, everything is going to be alright. Thank you Jesus for the hope you have filled my heart with.

Sleeping very soon, though a long day, yet still not v tired. Cos I ate super late :( boo hoo, and now i wish my food will digest faster.

gogogo, xiaoting, ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE HIM.

anyway, for randomness sake, such a nice photo we took at 21st anniversary. oh and for that, it deserves another post for some another day, where I will thank my lovely God in heaven, for the opportunity to speak in the stadium. after an eleven yr break. wow.

IMG_6093bw

No comments:

Post a Comment