Saturday, January 01, 2011

2010

Before I know it, 2010 has come to an end.

This year is really a year that I saw about the most number of changes in my life.

Needless to say, it was from getting attached to getting engaged, and in 4 months’ time, getting married.

This year is probably one of those years that I blogged the least, and spent the least time alone.

This year was also the year that I saw many changes in my CG, and by the grace of God, we have gone from glory to glory.

This year is the year that I went for missions to interpret, went onstage to interpret, and seeing myself growing in a great way in the area of my ministry.

This is also the year that I learnt to grow up – to handle finances, to do adult stuff more than ever before.

When I was praying this morning, I just can’t stop telling God how thankful I am to Him. For bringing the most important person into my life. For what He has done in my cg. For how He has taken me from faith to faith, glory to glory. For all the new-found frenships and old ones kept. For breakthroughs after breakthroughs. For His grace that helped me to grow and sustained me.

Thank You Jesus.

And here’s to a greater 2011. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment