Thursday, November 08, 2012

heavy, bulky, bloated, clumsy and…?

thankful. (:

Now at week 27, going on to 28, I am starting to feel really pregnant and bulky. Feeling a little clumsy and that my skin is super stretched…

But just really thankful.

Today is the first time i experienced water retention in such a real way! my fingers and toes were swollen when i woke up, it was so bad that I could not really move my fingers in the morning… they felt too tight. My toes looked so bloated…

I think what is the most exciting at this stage… is not just feeling the baby move… but "seeing” the baby move! Not that u can see it with your naked eye… but the baby moves so much nowadays, i can see my clothes moving when she moves! She will jerk and if I am resting anything on my tummy, my hand will jerk as well. That is a very thrilling feeling… Hahaha…

Counting my blessings… Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment