Thursday, January 01, 2015

goodbye 2014 hello 2015

凌晨三点钟可以坐在这里写文章,是一件很享受的事情。

2014 has been much kinder to me I feel.

2013 was a huge struggle... when I first transited to motherhood, having to balance everything...

I just read a mum's post, where she shared how she struggled in the earlier years... that's exactly how I feel. A lot of struggles...

这一年,我常常思考很多事情。

想搬家

想旅行

想宣教

想念书

好想 好想 好想

心中有许许多多的渴望,但心里也知道时候未到。

家里变得热闹了,但眼泪也多了,争吵也多了,我渐渐发觉我们是那么需要恩典。

没有恩典,我们又怎么可能坚持到今天……

In 2014, I really started to enjoy being a mother. Maybe because Jaime is more grown up, maybe because I have gotten used to the idea of being a mum. I just enjoy playing with her... sitting down with her... especially in these last few weeks when life has slowed down, I just enjoyed spending time with her a lot :)

It is so easy for me to look at what others have and what I don't have... that I constantly have to remind myself how blessed I am. How God has provided for us and we are not in lack. How help will always come readily to us. How somehow in the midst of all the craziness I manage to do what I do... and get a chance to serve God the way I serve God now...

I am so grateful :)

I think one thing I will really remember this year... is as a mother, I actually get to do missions with Pastor. I never thought this might be possible.. but Taiwan, Skudai is a BIG dream come true. Or rather, actually I didn't even dreamed about it... God did exceedingly abundantly above what I can think or imagine...

In spite of the ups and downs in ministry this year, I am grateful for my one decade in CG ministry! :) Woohoo... milestone accomplished...

Amidst a loss this year... God is still so so so good...

Thank You for Your grace

Thank You for You...

You are more than enough...



#goodbye2014 #hello2015



No comments:

Post a Comment