Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Third.

You would think that it gets easier with every pregnancy but no it doesn't.

I am currently standing at week 30... and have been spotting through since like 5 months?

The first few times going to Dr Fong was a huge scare. As usual he stated the facts and used his big term of "threatened abortion" and later on "threatened premature".. and he would go on about how much it costs and what is the survival rate at each stage.

I don't know how I have come this far.. but I really have come thus far. But it's probably another two more months to go... and sometimes the future looks blurry.

In the beginning there were a lot of worries... even nightmares. Till now I still get dreams but not nightmares per se. I am thankful for the measure of faith given to me.. that I can believe that I will see a healthy and beautiful baby.

It is a journey of faith every step of the way. But every step of it, I am just grateful to God for sustaining me and the baby...

I think I will cry when the baby comes out... tears of joy and relief!

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment