Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 34

A lot of thought have been flooding through my mind.. Yes as usual so what's new about this. And as usual I blame it on the pregnancy hormones, and maybe the confining at home that has been evoking all these thoughts and crazy emotions.

On divine connections. 

Recently I have been witnessing how God is moving in lives bringing about divine connections, and it warmed my heart a lot to see how relationships open us up to a whole world and change us so profoundly.

But at the same time, I found myself moping over lost and distant relationships and wishing.. a whole lot of stuff. But something the hubby said suddenly struck me.. it isn't some new profound truth that I haven't known before... 但是他的一句话完全点醒了我,使我释怀。

最近在思考这个词“释怀”,当下,我真的感觉自己心中一颗大石放了下来。思考的是,自己是不是一个太执着的人,为什么对很多事情、很多人都是那么难放下,那么难放手……


On another note, I am really pretty absolutely frustrated w this current state... I think it's making me a little too emo, cause me to think a little too much and I don't know what's the way out... Urgh...


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete