Monday, November 14, 2016

Transition no 2 @ Week 12

12 weeks have passed since the birth of number 2 Meimei Jojo and there are many things to thank God for. Thank God that Jojo has not been difficult... she has been really quite cooperative which I am very grateful for. That helps me and also the helper a lot in coping with the household.

Much has happened in the last two months. I was hoping and praying for a successful breastfeeding journey, but after 1++ month, I was down w a fungal infection and I had to pump and throw for about 2 weeks. After that I could resume but my supply has dropped tremendously... it has been difficult and painful trying to pump back the supply because I am going back to work tomorrow!!! I kind of miss latching Meimei...

We are also in the midst of renovation for our new house and it has been just busy busy busy. We spent all our Mondays shopping for furniture, running errands and settling renovation. I am so much looking forward to moving to a new place! but the process of getting there is arduous...

I have been taking on a lot of responsibilities in the house lately, so much so that I find myself running on empty sometimes. I lost my cool at Jaime a few times this week, and I don't seem to have the capacity to endure and have patience and tolerance. I probably need to give myself space to breathe, to renew.. restore and recharge. One of my prayers is that I can find a new equilibrium and balance as I return to work, but one thing I know, there will be lots of grace for my household. :)

Thank You Jesus for your brand new mercy and grace... every single day.

1 comment: