Wednesday, January 26, 2005

changed my blogskin!

hey guys i have changed my blogskin! haha. do u like it? feel so inspired by Abraham. that is y i always put my nick as stargazing. stars remind us of God's goodness and promises yeah? ;)

it has been a while since i blogged. hee. lazy lah. anyway wad i have been was jus spending my time lor. haha. giving bible studies, relief teaching and teaching my nieces' tuition. which i enjoyed to the maximum man. haha. love them. and it is fun. last week i visited my grandfather also. boy i made it a resolution this yr to love and care for my family even more.

relief teaching has been okie. the teacher i relieved was a Christian! although he din noe i m one. yep. but the kids were really noisy and naughty. especially the primary threes. supposed to teach cme. they din listened so i tried to do kind of a skit. haha. but failed also lah. in a sense. well the primary ones were nicer. but one used vulgar lang and i tell u, i was so angry that i scolded him like dunno wad. haha. really. and the class was so shocked. haha.

next week i m teaching in dunman high. teaching the dhp pple. pls wish me all the best. hoping i wun pronounce anything wrongly. i have decided to jus go there n be really humble. haha. cos i think they r much better than me. hiak hiak. tdy went shopping and bs. wow. i learnt a lot in GOTP. think that the Bible is jus so amazing. ha. if u r free and have nth to do, feel free to ask me out. cos i m free! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment