Saturday, January 01, 2005

happy 2005!

right now it is already yr 2005 and 2004 is over. boy oh boy. how fast time passes huh. had a grrreeeaaattttt time today with my cg. e18 & e357. haha. though e18 is not really my cg. haha. but we had a fantastic cgm! it was simply so exciting. beyond words. tdy i jus realise that we realy did grow as a cg. there were so many new faces as compared to last yr! but yet all these pple were integrated, growing in the cg and i m so grateful to God for that.

simply cannot believe how time passes. that i have finished my 'a' levels. enjoyed my holidays with my members. n now mos of them r alredi going back to sch. how fast can time pass huh.
tdy we did a special item for sis meiyan. like wad sis meiyan said i wished she will be moved to tears. haha. but she is a strong woman. but i was almost moved to tears though. by wad she said. and i enjoyed every minute standing there singing "at the beginning". yeah! it is now really our all time favourite kind of thing. wad a great song.

thank u sis meiyan for being my leader and for sowing into my life. everything that u have done is really appreciated. like u will not exchange us for any other members, we, at least me! will not exchange u for any other leader in the world. cos in my eyes, u r simply the best.

thank u e18 for the joy the blessings and the fellowship. it has been a great joy! and it will continue to be.

e357, in the coming year, let us love God even more. let us enlarge our tents and strengthen our stakes.. let us take chung cheng, jun yuan, ahs etc etc for Christ k.. i believe everyone of u can do it. keep on shining n loving Him.

i m stepping into the new year. n it will be another great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment