Wednesday, December 29, 2004

i had such a great time today. haha. beyond words.

i guess tdy i was like awakened once again. like wad said, some of us wish that this yr will not end so that we can enjoy a few more moments of it. haha. this is wad i m feeling. to bask myself in this year. but tdy i was reading a heart ablaze. n it says that true ministry flows out of our revelation of God's character. and it really struck me that my ministry got to flow out of my revelation and relationship with God. being 18 now, i kind of miss that kind of fire and so called craziness i had for God when i was younger. and i wish i was more passionate for Him. yup.

anyway tdy we had great fun. it was so hilarious that i really laughed so hard. thank God for the pple in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment