Friday, December 03, 2004

i thot blogger was having a problem. well here i m after a really hectic week. after my'a's. haha. prom is up n coming! think everybody is pretty excited abt that. gee. but seriously, i m getting a little bored of shopping after so long. it is kinda boring lah realli. not that i shopped a lot.

jus now was jus watching tv after so long. watching the a little silly channel 8 show. well i enjoyed myself. i do sometimes wonder y pple get so hooked onto tv. haha. the devil's box so it was called. but sitting there staring at the ridiculous serials or the things that seriously may happen or may not happen in life is an enjoyment. sometimes i jus feel that pple watch these scenes and acts because life is really not like that in reality. u noe wad i sometimes may wish that i can be like zoe tay in the show? with a sense of "zheng yi gan" and be so straightforward. but the truth in life we really can not be like that becos that is so much to consider. sometimes i wish my life can be simplified. yah like simple. that there is only 1 thing i need n that is all. cos it is really tiring to make choices? to decide wad is really best for ur future. and sometimes it is choosing between the pleasure of this world n the kingdom of God. well but God gave us the freedom to choose. but silly human beings r jus not that wise r we.. i think my fingers n my toes r not enough for me to count the no of silly decisions and choices that i make that land me to where i m today. but well my God is still a good god u noe. becos when i make silly mistakes he still love me anyhow and he even changes His plans for my life becos i screwed up. but well all His plans for me will ultimately lead me to where He wants me to go.

sis my once asked me wad is in my heart. haha. becos out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. honestly xiaoting wad is in ur heart? n all u reading out there wad is in ur heart? issit the passion for Chinese? for music? or issit wondering wad u wan to do n where u wan to go? or really ur heart is empty. well for now this is my answer.

my heart is filled with God. he is my lover my rock my bridegroom my father my shelter my comfort my everything. well without Him how could life ever go on? n without Him wad will i be.. gee. n i wish n pray i will fall in love with Him even more everyday.

last sun dr dennis was here. i was at svc 6 and man was i glad i went. cos he led us in this song

i have fallen in love
have fallen in love with you

i have fallen in love
have fallen in love with you

haha. remember when i toked to yx bout christianity i always use this analogy. of falling in love. well yx it is not a formula and it is about a relationship. n i m glad to be labelled "hardcore", even more glad to be a fool for Christ. so i m.. foolish in the world's eyes.


1 comment: