Sunday, December 05, 2004

had a great sunday. man! i thoroughly enjoyed myself today. aha. not really cos of the ccf thingy lah. but tdy's services were really good. i lurrvveeed pst's msg so much. it really spoke to me.

if u noe who u r, u will not try to be who u r not. u will also not be afraid to be a servant becos u alredi noe who u r. if u noe ur timing, u will not worry about the things that r not happening. becos u noe that everything is in the hands of our Father Almighty. sometimes we try too hard dun we.. we try to help God. man.. that is like the last thing u can do? haha. u noe wad i learnt so much tdy that i nv learnt b4. n a dozen of couple other things that really illuminated my mind..

den it was the chinese service. boy oh boy.. haha. i enjoyed it so much! zhang mu shi was so hilarious and yet wad he preached was so powerful too.. abt us being a sacrifice on the altar. he is one great preacher n i really enjoyed myself. the presence of God the power of God was there..

jus now went to my aunty's hse. see how good my little nephew has been. he has grown! haha. and become more ting hua.. i m so amazed by my cousin. by being such a good mum. it is amazing how she teaches her little baby and raises him up.. gee. for the 1st time he is so guai to call me xiaoting yi yi. haha. when i go to my cousin's place i will always be wondering how will life be when i get married n have kids. i wish i will be as good as educator as her.. ;)

feelin a little tired. will not type furthur. i borrowed my shoes accesories and bag liao. so dun worry for me. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment