Monday, December 13, 2004

was jus toking to a fren. these few days thots flood my mind. quite disturbed abt certain things n came back to the pt that hey.. i need to be at the feet of Jesus waiting upon Him and putting my life on the altar. seriously, there r many things i wan for myself yet i noe that they r not godly desires. n we need to learn to crucify our flesh on the cross. u noe i was reading 2 tim and it says.. no one involved in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this world.. and also it says later in the same chapter(paul said to tim).. flee youthful lusts. seriouslyi feel that we all have many trials and tests we need to pass thru.. sometimes i jus feel like God y dun u jus take over the reins of my life and u live my life.. becos sometimes it is sometimes so tiring to control urself.. guard ur heart n mind. n i see the pple ard me.. indeed there r many who r more n more on fire for God.. yet there r also many.. whose fire has been put down. not becos God has not been there.. but becos they chose to walk their own way. i wish that day will not EVER happen to me. i cant bear that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment