Saturday, December 18, 2004

i decided to blog. after so many days. haha.

my heart aches. for a fren whom i no longer can call a fren.

sometimes u will feel really sad, when a fren who was once running with u, by ur side, towards God, towards revival towards the Holy SPirit is now not by ur side anymore. it din occur to me that it will happen. y din anyone tell me that it will? den i will have more preparation for it and will treasure the relationships in my life more. my heart goes out to him.. but it feels like for the first time, he is so far away. he can be standing in front of me but he seems to be a million miles away. boy, it doesnt feel good. and we used to tok abt everything. and now nothing. haha. i lost a fren. and i pray he will be back in the arms of God again.

No comments:

Post a Comment