Tuesday, January 24, 2006

inspired

i just came across a senior's blog. after reading, it jus took me back to what Pst Kong was talking about on Sunday. and somehow, i m inspired to write, and to write beautifully.

i did not always learn to appreciate people who can write beautifully in English, cos in my heart, English somehow seems to be somewhat inferior to my mother tongue. No offence intended. and in my sch uniform days, i always admired those who wrote lovely poems that r so out of the world. in chinese of cos. but somehow, i have also learnt to appreciate this international language for itself. it can be realli beautiful despite it being able to be totally crude too.

Pst once told me, if u can read, u can speak. n that itself builds up ur confidence. it was a revelation to me. and since the end of 2005, writing n thinking have been a shelter, a refuge and i have fallen in love with writing all over again.

i cant help but come back to these thoughts. bout how much humans can achieve. this is sth that i always deeply believed inside of me, that there is so much we can do n achieve that we have not done before.

tdy i saw the bei da pple in ntu. it stirred up sth in me. however, i m jus as determined to make my life in ntu heaven on earth. i have a purpose and i will live it n fulfill it.

word of the day: predilection

No comments:

Post a Comment