Thursday, January 26, 2006

missing u.

i m missing u. who? i dunno. haah. recently thoughts filled my mind n i m back to my thinking mode again. if i live in chun qiu, i may probably be one of the philosophers.

tdy was jus mentioning lep to a fren. and i realise love filled my voice even when i toked abt my precious memories. i cant help but say... i love hwa chong! although things r nv going to be the same anymore, and they r not, i still love this sch that made me feel like i belonged.

i nv knew any other sch that made me stand with pride, saying, i m frm hcjc.

i nv knew any other sch that could move me to tears with pride during the announcement when i hear of their achievements.

i nv knew any other sch that gave me such freedom i felt like i was myself.

i nv knew any other sch that posed such challenge that i m determined to outdo myself each time.

i nv knew any other sch that i could call my second, or should i say third home. (2nd is city harvest!)

i nv knew any other sch that evokes such a patriotic spirit in me.

nope. there is really none like it. i love hwa chong junior college. not instituition.

No comments:

Post a Comment