Thursday, May 25, 2006

4e outing

i was so glad that at the end of the day some of us managed to go. (: and see, haha, it is not so difficult after all. n i do think we shld n need to get tog after so long. and the nicest surprise was to see ms andriany.

tdy we had a mini 4e gathering. me, lim yang, minyi, minling, meizhen, samuel and timothy. i think the rare guest was timothy? haha. i seldom remember seeing him. but now that he is single.. haah. i guess he is more free? haah.

samuel drove me back together with timothy. n suddenly sitting in the car, seeing a fren i knew for ages driving like a man, and all these pple r no longer boys in blue pants, suddenly it sunk into me that we r all grown up. i m almost an adult, although i really hate to admit it. that when i was younger, i would look at pple who r now my age and think wad's their life like. n now i m experiencing it for myself. i guess it is amazing. n all the more i felt, xiaoting u need to treasure ur life.

on another note, it was a beautiful thing seeing everybody. to get tog after 4 yrs, talking bout our past. and i felt this.. i m forced to grow up! haah. before i noe it, i will be out of uni working.

though many things have changed, some things nv changed. haah. like how they will tease and make fun of the same things, like timothy and ***.. haaah. it is just like the good old times. man.. God, thank u for memories. and thank u for frens.

n somebody i felt like he really changed is samuel. haah. if u r seeing this, hi! but i felt like frm a person who was fun-loving and stuff, to now being a person who noes wad he wants, who is really doing it and stepping into it, really made me wake up from reality. pple r different. and i wan to live my life to the fullest, sowing into my destiny and my future.

beautiful day. thank u Lord. wake me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment