Saturday, November 18, 2006

enjoying

was jus chilling out with chan eng at sing post. i know. wad a place right. haah.i was waiting for my bag. which i manage to slash the price from 32.90 to 25! it's either the person really jack up the price so much or i m a good bargainer. haaah.

but i feel deprived for so long. that for so long.. i think almost for one mth.. i have no life. n i realise how much i miss fun.. miss shopping.. miss hanging out. i need a breather! to all who r reading my blog right now, if u r free, u r invited to hang out with xiaoting after 29nov. haah. pls... ask me out to play! anything will do. i m considering to.. go to the zoo? go shopping.. watch movies.. vivo city.. etc etc etc. n i m going HK in jan i think n i hope.

my grandma jus moved into my hse. n i used to think that it is such a horror. but i realise, it is not so bad afterall. she is really nice. and having an old lady in the hse is nice. i realise old pple can jus get lonely. and they r jus looking for company. i love my grandma! haah.

i love my life. all thanks to the river that flows.

No comments:

Post a Comment