Thursday, November 02, 2006

hall 4

today is my second night in hall. i was initially very excited to stay in hall. but yest while i was in sch, i thot abt how "lonely" my hall is gonna be, with no roommate, no laptop, no music, i felt like my heart sank. I m scared of the silence in it.. and i miss home. :( i know i sound so kiddish.. n it is so unlike me becos i m usually not like that. i thot i was independent n stuff too, n i still think i m, but prob not as much. haha. i really miss the security of home.

家是我的避风港
是每天我回去
最向往的地方
家有我熟悉的味道
由能牵动我心的音乐
由我不需要用脑放轻松的电视
没错
我好想家

而且我发现
想的不是家人
是家

it's so good to be home.

i din realise i will take time to adapt. really din. n i realise my heart is attached to alot of things at home. n i m super dependent on my com. without msn, without blogging, i feel empty!! haix.

ok, to take things at a lighter note, i m ok. haah. jus missing home alot. esp my bed n my com. n everything la. realli.

害相思

i m still here! going home tml. n coming back on sun night. i will mug hard ok.. haah.

No comments:

Post a Comment