Friday, May 09, 2008

it is amazing. how God speaks. ever since a few weeks ago, He has been burning things in my heart. and today, once again, He reminded me of the vision.

a new generation of disciples. u remember? it was there already, a few years ago.

i never realise how close i was, until He opened my eyes.

He is really a good God.

God has really been speaking to me, in prayer meetings, in my quiet time, He has been laying the vision once again. Remind me of things He has spoken, inspire faith in my heart. I am so grateful.

a new generation of disciples He said.

breakthru He said.

spirit of faith He said.

be like Joshua and Caleb He said.

disciples of a different spirit. who will follow Him fully.

i m so touched by the word. tdy when i read the Bible, i teared. becos He said.

i m not a man that i would lie. whatever i have spoken, it shall surely come to pass.

my God is moving.

sth is happening.

i m so excited, on the inside.

and yes, we will pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment